Luxury Weddings and Events at Rosewood London Hotel
The elegant Rosewood London Hotel is a beautiful Edwardian building that has astonished visitors with its unrivalled splendour since its opening in 2014. With weddings meticulously designed to be that once in a lifetime event, couples from around the world have chosen this English jewel as the ultimate venue for their Luxury Wedding. This enchanting heritage property is one of the most prestigious luxury venues in London, making it the perfect location to celebrate love amongst friends and family. Luxury event planners Scarlet will organise your perfect wedding at Rosewood London.
London's New Luxury 5-Star Wedding Venue
A wedding at Rosewood London will be most unforgettable. As you enter this spectacular venue, picture yourself entering through the impressive doors of the Grand Ballroom as your loved ones wait to greet you. The Grand Ballroom hosts up to 280 guests for a dinner dance, and the Ballroom Foyer with its grand sweeping staircase offers a wonderful space for the drinks reception or ceremony. The venue also offers additional salons, if your big day requires extra spaces as Rosewood London is also ideal for smaller and more intimate gatherings. Rosewood London offers an exciting private dining experience for guest numbers up to 20 in the Dining Room and Living Room with live cooking in a multitude of cuisines. No matter the size of your wedding or party, this is the ultimate wedding venue in London.
Catering for your every wish
Rosewood are extremely flexible in their catering, the dedicated team will be fantastically accommodating, working both with us and yourselves to create a personalised menu designed to suit the needs of your entire special day and party. This flexibility allows a couple to bring their individuality to the table.
Any special occasion, luxury wedding or decadent soiree can be made memorable by choosing Rosewood London as the venue. Whether it be an Arabic Wedding or Persian Wedding, the fabulous combination of traditional service and modern features ensure that you get the most out of your luxury party or event. Alongside their talented kitchen team, Rosewood work alongside a specialist outside Kosher Caterer for Jewish weddings and events.
They also offer an in-house specialist Chinese chef who loves to interact with guests, as well as offering clients a bespoke in-house option for Chinese Weddings and parties. The Head Chef has had extensive training and is recognised by renowned establishments worldwide. His specialist authentic dishes are fantastic for any occasion, with recipes ranging from all across the subcontinent.
A Magical Venue for Special Occasions
We spoke to Director of Romance at Rosewood London to find out more about weddings at Rosewood London and what they can offer to clients deciding to celebrate their big day there:
What does Rosewood offer clients compared to other wedding venues in London?
- Rosewood has hotels in some of the most beautiful and interesting places across the world, our couples have a 2 night honeymoon as our gift to them!
- Incredible Chefs offering a huge range of menus – Bio’s attached from our Director of food beverage & kitchens and Palash who leads our team on the Asian/Indian menus.
- Stepping through the iron gates, into a private inner courtyard means clients enter the sanctuary of Rosewood London, whilst being in the heart of London.
- A fresh approach to event planning which means we all work as a team from the family to the couple to our Chefs and floor managers
- We offer a range of linens, napkins and show plates which are all complimentary for our couples and their wedding.
- The beautifully refurbished Belle Époque building offers our guests a sense of place in a central London manor house.
- Superb photo options: A large fireplace, marble staircase, whisky cabinet, rose bronze gallery and the mirror room – it’s a photographers paradise!
- A show kitchen for menu tastings, meaning our couples really become involved with the team and it’s an enjoyable interactive experience.
One extra feature that Rosewood has is the ‘Event Studio’, how did this idea come about and what are the key purposes/benefits for this element?
The events Studio: Unique to London is a visual and tactile showcase of Rosewood London’s exclusive connections with London’s leading purveyors of floral decoration, couture designers, entertainers and calligraphers. It is the place for guests to personalise each distinctive event allowing for fun and creative brainstorming sessions with the couples’ professional wedding planner.
The private boardroom within side the event studio is available for your meetings with wedding suppliers and fully equipped with plasma screen, refreshments and Wi-Fi. It’s your office within your wedding venue.
Whatever your needs, Scarlet’s team of expert wedding planners will work closely with Rosewood’s own specialist team to ensure that whatever the occasion, it goes beyond your expectations for a perfect, memorable experience designed to suit you.
For more information about planning your Luxury Wedding or Event at Rosewood Hotel in London, contact our wedding planners or email us at email@example.com.