HOLD YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING AT LONDON’S NEWEST LUXURY 5 STAR VENUE, ROSEWOOD LONDON
Scarlet are pleased to announce the addition of another venue to our list of partners: Rosewood London Hotel. A beautiful Edwardian building in the centre of England’s capital, Rosewood offers great opportunities for special occasions of any size and situation.
Weddings at Rosewood London
A wedding at Rosewood London would be unforgettable. The Grand Ballroom offers space for up to 555 guests, and there are five additional Salons if extra or separate space is required. For a smaller, more personal gathering, the hotel also offers the Dining Room and Living Room, perfect for a cosy 20 people or less sharing an intimate dinner. Rosewood are extremely flexible in their catering, working with us and you to offer personalised menus to suit the needs of your special day.
Any special occasion can be made memorable by choosing Rosewood London to host it. Their fabulous combination of traditional service and modern equipment help us to ensure that you get the most out of your event, and the catering offered is always superb. Alongside their talented kitchen team, Rosewood work alongside a specialist outside Kosher Caterer for Jewish events. They also offer an in-house specialist Chinese chef who loves to interact with guests and for Indian weddings and parties, Rosewood are offering clients a bespoke in-house option. The Head Chef, Palash Mitra, has had extensive training and recognition by renowned establishments worldwide, and his specialist authentic Indian dishes are fantastic for any occasion, with recipes ranging from all across the subcontinent.
We recently spoke to Director of Romance at Rosewood London, Kelly Hunt to find out more about Weddings at the venue and what they can offer to clients:
Rosewood London has just undergone a major refurbishment, with a prominent focus on Weddings and Special Occasions. What can clients expect from a wedding at Rosewood?
A Rosewood London wedding will be the event of a lifetime. Whether it is a grand affair or an intimate family gathering, the enchanting heritage venue offers a choice of exquisite rooms, a range of catering options and personal service to ensure a joyous celebration in the heart of London. We are in the process of a new style of hospitality and service to the luxury market in London. The reputation and brand strength of our parent company, Rosewood Hotels and Resorts, with iconic hotels in the portfolio, such as The Carlyle in New York and Las Ventanas in Mexico (recently voted the best resort in the world), will assist us in this quest.
What does Rosewood offer clients compared to other venues in London?
- We partner with Paul Antonio to offer our Ballroom weddings a personalised monogram for our couples, this is with our compliments!
- Rosewood has hotels in some of the most beautiful and interesting places across the world, our couples have a 2 night honeymoon as our gift to them!
- Incredible Chefs offering a huge range of menus – Bio’s attached from our Director of food beverage & kitchens and Palash who leads our team on the Asian/Indian menus.
- Stepping through the iron gates, into a private inner courtyard means clients enter the sanctuary of Rosewood London, whilst being in the heart of London.
- A fresh approach to event planning which means we all work as a team from the family to the couple to our Chefs and floor managers
- We offer a range of linens, napkins and show plates which are all complimentary for our couples and their wedding.
- The beautifully refurbished Belle Époque building offers our guests a sense of place in a central London manor house.
- Superb photo options: A large fireplace, marble staircase, whisky cabinet, rose bronze gallery and the mirror room – its a photographers paradise!
- A show kitchen for menu tastings, meaning our couples really become involved with the team and it’s an enjoyable interactive experience.
One extra feature that Rosewood has is the ‘Event Studio’, how did this idea come about and what are the key purposes/benefits for this element?
The events Studio: Unique to London, our Event Studio is a visual and tactile showcase of Rosewood London’s exclusive connections with London’s leading purveyors of floral decoration, couture designers, entertainers and calligraphers. It is the place for guests to personalise each distinctive event allowing for fun and creative brainstorming sessions with the couples’ professional wedding planner.
The private boardroom within side the event studio is available for your meetings with wedding suppliers and fully equipped with plasma screen, refreshments and wifi. It’s your office within your wedding venue.
Whatever your needs, Scarlet’s team of expert wedding planners will work closely with Rosewood’s own specialist team to ensure that whatever the occasion, it goes beyond your expectations for a perfect, memorable experience designed to suit you.